Friday, January 10, 2014

MASSACRE OF GJONOMADHIT, B.LL IN JAIL: I've regretted CRIME


KORÇA - court decided Korca security measure for B.LL prison custody , who two days ago killed four people in cold blood Gjonomadh village .

Court has arrived head of the Bar Arben Lena after all lawyers refused to defend the author of the quadruple murder . Lana said that is bound to get Latollarin after refusing protection advocates.

Learned that the defendant is remorseful in court said , while asserting that there is no crime committed because of refusal to Danjela Meçollarit divorced her husband in order to marry him.

After committing the crime B.LL turned himself into police where he declared : " I loved madly Danjelën . We had four years together and could not separate it. Her little boy is mine and I am convinced . I asked divorce her and marry me . Initially not answer me back and I was waiting . uncle of Belimonit , RM and his wife , Valentina intervened and disrupted my connection , to the slain . decided I had , Danjela o would become mine , or rather to the grave " , - said the 40 - year-old

No comments:

Post a Comment