Saturday, January 11, 2014

'I hope you get hit by a bus and die.' Myleene Klass vents anger after mother is mugged


MYLENNE Klass took to Twitter last night to vent her anger after her sister and 67-year-old mother were mugged.

Myleene Klass venter her anger after her mother and sister were reportedly attacked
The singer lashed out after a group of muggers allegedly launched a violent attack on her sister Jessie and mother Magdelena, writing: "To the person who mugged my 67 year old mum and my sister. I hope you get hit by a bus and die. Slowly."
Myleene, 35, didn't go into detail about the reported crime but friends and fans quickly responded to the tweet with messages of concern and best wishes.
TV presenter Kate Thornton wrote: "Is your mum OK? So sorry to hear that," while a concerned Martine McCutcheon added: "I'm so sorry. Let me know if you find the toe rags and I will send the boys round… 

No comments:

Post a Comment